16 May 2019
Junior Sales Person
Hungry to make a difference?
LEMAN UK is part of the LEMAN Group and employs 100 staff across 5 sites. Operating all modes including Road, Air, Sea, Project & Logistics, we are committed to offering personalised solutions for all our customers.
You will be responsible for growing the business through identifying and developing sales leads.
- Identify & developing sales leads through cold calling & using current customer base.
- Developing and securing new business.
- Delivering sales targets in line with business plan.
- Providing clients with competitive proposals and following up quotations.
- Consultative selling / Providing value added services to clients.
- Generating and following up sales leads.
- Visiting prospective and existing clients.
- Working closely with Operations to ensure a smooth transaction for each customer.
- Provide pipeline reporting on a weekly basis.
- Managing your own pipeline with a 1 in 3 closing ratio.
- Working knowledge of quotation and freight forwarding.
- Ideally some experience in sales, sales support or operations.
- Ambitious & driven personality who can commit to the company.
- Ability to work under pressure & achieve targets.
We are offering:
- Competitive package.
- Company car.
- Cash plan.
If you find the position attractive, we encourage you to send your application and CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact:
VP Sales at LEMAN UK
T: +44 (0) 7584 149384
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 85,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website