6 May 2019
Air & Sea Sales Executive
Can you grow our business with your strong sales profile?
LEMAN FI is part of the LEMAN Group and employs 20 staff members across 3 sites. Operating all modes including Air&Sea and Road, we are committed to offering personalized solutions for all our customers. LEMAN FI has seen growth in recent years and we expect this trend to continue both organically and through acquisitions. We believe that people are our strongest asset and we are currently looking to expand our Sales team in Finland based out of our Vantaa Office.
Joining a team of 3 you will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager. You need to be self-motivated and confident in selling to the FIN market. You must be proficient at sourcing your own sales leads and managing your own pipeline. You should have knowledge, experience and network across the Air & Sea sectors. Road experience is not mandatory.
- Take part in Sales activities for Air&Sea and Road Freight.
- Build Business relations with Prospects & Existing customers by regular client visits.
- Negotiate and Close deals.
- Maintain Sales Visit Plan.
- Developing and securing new business.
- Delivering sales targets in line with business plan.
- Providing clients with competitive proposals and following up quotations.
- Replying to tenders.
- Consultative selling / Providing value added services to clients.
- Generating and following up sales leads.
- Working closely with Operations to ensure a smooth transaction for each customer.
- Manage key accounts including KPI reports & sales reviews.
- Using CRM as a daily tool.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- Working knowledge of the freight forwarding industry.
- At least 5 years field sales experience in the Air and SEA freight.
- Ambitious & driven personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve your targets.
- Strong selling and communication skills.
- Ideally a Graduate and preferably with a degree in Logistics and Marketing.
- Ability to travel in Finland and internationally when required.
We are offering
- Negotiable salary, depending on experience.
- A positive and busy working environment, good colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
- Exciting and open workplace with freedom with responsibility.
- Healthcare & other staff benefits acc. company policy, e.g. car.
If you find the position attractive, we encourage you to send your application and CV immediately to email@example.com. Please mark your application "Sales Executive".
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please contact:
T: +358 9 3424 8123
LEMAN FI is part of LEMAN A/S - an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and the Nordic countries.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 85,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website