23 Feb 2019
Air & Sea Sales Executive
Can you grow our business with a strong sales profile?
LEMAN UK is part of the LEMAN Group and employs 140 staff across 6 sites. Operating all modes including Road, Air, Sea, Project & Logistics, we are committed to offering personalise solutions for all our customers. The UK has seen major growth in recent years and we expect this trend to continue both organically and through acquisitions. We believe that people are our strongest asset and we are currently looking to expand our Sales team in the UK working from our Heathrow Office,
Joining a team of 3 you will be reporting direct to the National Sales manager you need to be a self-motivated and confident in selling to the SME market, you will be proficient at sourcing your own sales leads and managing your own pipeline with a 1 in 3 closing ratio. You should have good knowledge, experience and networks across the Air, Sea, and Road sectors and able to hit the floor running.
- Developing and securing new business.
- Delivering sales targets in line with business plan.
- Providing clients with competitive proposals and following up quotations.
- Replying to tenders.
- Consultative selling / Providing value added services to clients.
- Generating and following up sales leads.
- Visiting prospective and existing clients.
- Working closely with Operations to ensure a smooth transaction for each customer.
- Manage key accounts including KPI reports & sales reviews.
- Provide pipeline reporting on a weekly basis.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out other activities within your capabilities.
- Working knowledge of freight forwarding industry.
- 2 years Field Sales experience particularly in the Air.
- Ambitious & driven personality who can commit to the company.
- Ability to work under pressure & achieve targets.
We are offering
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- A positive and busy working environment, good colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
- Exciting and open workplace with freedom with responsibility.
- 25 days Holiday.
- Healthcare & other staff benefits.
If you find the position attractive, we encourage you to send your application and CV immediately to Jill Holland at Jill.email@example.com. Please mark your application "Sales Executive".
For further information, please contact:
HR Business Partner at LEMAN UK
T: +44 (0) 113 385 79 27
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics.
The company is still growing and employs approximately 800 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States.
LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website